Re: [IRCA] WBZ taking a hit from WHO

Pat,

KGO has not been running IBOC of late, neither has KCBS..

Those that have are:

 650-KSTE-Rancho Cordova
 770-KCBC-Riverbank
 910-KNEW-Oakland
 940-KWRU-Fresno
 960-KQKE-Oakland
1050-KCTC-San Mateo (at times)
1530-KFBK-Sacramento

I can't recall any other locals or semi-locals running IBOC lately.

I haven't heard any except KFBK & KSTE use it at night as yet.

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA