Re: [IRCA] DX Thu 9/13/07

Prior to going to last year's convention and to
Grayland, I had only made very sporatic efforts to
target TPs, thinking they didn't make it this far
inland. I had only heard of one Japanese reception in
Colorado from back in the 80s. DXing at Grayland and
talking to fellow DXers from the NW inspired me to
make it a point to target TPs. My N EWE has been a
very pleasant surprise. I plan on doing some work on
my antenna "farm" this weekend. I think I'll try to
increase the height of the EWEs and perhpas install a
broadband, terminated loop, or two, hi!

73

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO