Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 720 KDWN? Digital Hash on.

On Friday 14 September 2007 00:08, Neil Kazaross wrote:
> I can't imagine who else unless something in the South is on when it
> shouldn't be, but KDWN doesn't throw much signal easterly at night.
>
> Perhaps you can phase null WOR and keep after it ?  73 KAZ wondering how
> many freq's he'll lose to IBOC

I was hearing Jamaica with talk on 720 just before midnight, so probably them.

So far, the IBOC scorecard in the eastern timezone includes WOR, WTAM, WRVA
and WPHT.  A lot of the big guns (WFAN, WCBS, WABC, KYW, WHAM, to name a few)
did not turn on the buzz at midnight.

I look forward to more reports from the front lines... and so to bed.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON