Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Maria,

I know where you are coming from. I have a rental in Rancho Mirage Bob
bought. It was his dream to spend the Winters there. We did spend one
Winter there (2000), which he did enjoy and I got a whole new area to DX
and QSL for 4 months. But I have nothing to really hold me here except
my Locksmith business. I am always thinking of what I might do, like HD
causing so much interference, my DXing hobby is a very important part of
my life since I started with it 45 years ago. I will continue to play it
by ear.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin