Re: [IRCA] SEP 13 TA scan

At 07:59 PM 9/13/2007, you wrote:
>Jim Renfrew, Holley NY (between Rochester and Buffalo)
>
>A third night of great TAs

Same on the west coast, Jim.  I'm getting audio or almost audio on 855, 1179, 1215, 1251, 1269, 1377, 1467 and 1 575.  On the bottom half, another half dozen good carriers.  Listening to Virgin Radio right now at 04:26 UTC.  Funny thing...it'll be there for perhaps 30 seconds, and then vanish for a few minutes, and then back again.  Too bad I'm packing up for the Charlottes, or I'd stay up late to see what more comes up.  Next posts will be from the Charlottes, folks!.......Walt.