Re: [IRCA] 24/7 IBOC begins tonight

Bob,

Thanks for passing this along. I know of two CEs that have told me that
they have checked out local stores in their markets, Best Buy, Radio
Shack, etc and the sales people told them that the "few" HD radios that
are being sold, most end up coming back as the people say they don't
work. Can other cities be any different? I would be very surprised if
many of these radios are ever sold. People have much more interesting
things to spend their money on.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin