Re: [IRCA] DX Heaven....OT

Mike,

That was my thinking on it, if I was to make the move would be to start
it here. But again time will tell.The thought of living in the NE of
North America does have some great DX perks. That is for sure. Even
where you live, you are away from most of the HD stuff.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager