[IRCA] 1017 DYRP Iloilo City

In checking my tape tonight of DYRP, there was a second filipino with a
gal talking in Tagalog behind DYRP. That may have been DXAM. So I am
unclear which Filipino Walt had. DYRP was running some comedy skit with
a lot of laughter. There was also a CC behind DYRP too at times.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager