Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Pat,

I think that if a Dxer bought the acreage there, they would have to thin a few trees.  Being on an Indian reservation, that might be a problem.  Those trees suck the AM signals. I have tried to DX in wooden areas, even elevated areas with not much luck on AM.  FM signals seem to get through them fine.  Being that close to the ocean would be nice.  Who knows, the property might not have power running to it.  Richard Wood seems to do quite well from Hawaii.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA