Re: [IRCA] KAST Astoria going IBOC?

>  The West side of Kauai is looking
>  better all of the time.

And I am so for this move that I am willing
to put a "PayPal" contribution column banner
on my website to start the fund raising for
this event.

"Patrick Martin's Mahalo DX Camp"

We could script a movie...
Chevy Chase could play Patrick. Robin Williams could play me.
Harry Dean Stanton could play John Bryant.
Laura Dern could play the DX Camp nurse...

The mind boggles.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA