Re: [IRCA] KFIR/QTH question

Patrick,
As I am typing, Albany, but a more correct answer is sort of both,
hi.  Some of our stuff is at the new place.   I'm rather excited to
start the logbook over, plus I have a couple of acres now to mess
with outdoor antenna configurations.  I haven't decided where the
shack is going to be located yet.

On another note, Pete's visit to Redmond made me think of another
David Williams who resided there and posted fairly often to this list
about two years ago.  I don't think he's a member anymore, but he
sure did well from his location and was the reason for many of my
logging's from here. Do you know of his where-abouts these days?
73- Doug