[IRCA] mw qsls & my thoughts

Hey All, I know that it sometimes hard to get qsls
from mw stations now. I sent an email to the gm of one
station a few weeks ago and didn`t hear anything back.
However, I did get a real nice letter from the ce of a
small station(5kw night time) about a year ago. It now
sits on my shack wall. I`ve had better luck with hf
qsls in the past and so I don`t normally contact mf
stations.
 But I would say to those that may not get much
wallpaper, to just be friendly and real helpful and
you just may get that card you`ve been looking for.
 Just keep in mind that in todays world of stations
being run on networks and most local people(if even
there) are just to get adds on air and do local
remotes/sports stuff. There will proububly be few eng.
people on staff as a lot of those now do work for
several stations and are not always kept "in the
loop".
 Your report will most likly first go to a sec. or a
gm that really isn`t interested in dxing. But if you
can find ther right people you can sometimes get a
response of some form. That is what I do when looking
for a reply to a dx contact. Just a few of my
thoughts.
Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming