[IRCA] TP for 6Sep07

At 04:14 AM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Got up a bit early this morning 0930 ut.  Japanese powerhouse stations are in and the Russian long-waves.  Many carriers, some are from the DU region.  Good luck.
>
>Dennis,
>Vancouver, WA

Well, Dennis, I got up and monitored between 12:25 and 13:47.  Asiatics dominated.  There was very little DU activity this morning.  I'd characterize it as a sub-par morning with lots and lots
of almost audios.  Most of the audios were "6's".  Best audio was HLAZ 1566, 1575 VOA, and 963 CRI.  Very different from my DU morning yesterday.  Here's my list.  6 unless otherwise noted:

LW Russians were good today:

279 - 8
189 - 7

MW:

567
612 4QR a 7 only at 13:35 to 13:45
675  DU a 7
684
738
756
774  NHK2 a 7  (747 this season has been a real disappointment this season)
828:  NHK2 a strong 7.  DU just started to show up at 13:29, but still under NHK on S loop only.
945
963:  CRI Russian great signal up to 8 at 12:52, but still strong at 13:28....unusual here to stay so long.
972
1044
1053
1098:  Big open carrier at 13:44
1206
1242
1278
1287
1323:  Interesting in that it was CRI RR not appearing until 13:22
1377
1503  Late appearance at 13:41 prob DU
1512   same as 1503
1566:  Remained strong throughout up to a 9 at 13:13 on W loop only.  HLAZ
1575:  Also very strong VOA from 12:30 throughout
1593:  13:15  prob NHK2 at a 7

    That's it for now!   Tomorrow's another day...........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria