Re: [IRCA] CKWL Williams Lake

At 10:07 PM 9/4/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Walt,
>
>Depending on whick antenna I am using, what I get, but KVI is the pest.
>Normally at night off the Eastern beverage it is KVI/KNRS(SLC). If cx
>are good I hea CKWL and during AU cx, Alturas &  Los Angeles.
>Give a try for Quesnel on 920. I love hearing the low power Canadians.
>Once in a while in the mornings from the late Fall on, CFWH Whitehorse
>will pop in too. I think you guys have heard it at Grayland as I
>remember too. The toughie is CKRW 610 Whitehorse, only heard one here
>back in the 90s.But I was using a 2,000 foot Northern beverage. I don't
>have that any longer unfortunately.
>
>Patrick Martin
>KAVT Reception Manager
Thanks about the 920 frequency, Patrick.  What's with the AM Radio Log.  CKCQ isn't there either.  What's going on?  I'm pretty sure I heard them with C&W music under KXLY sometimes dominating, and sometimes fading out totally.  I heard an ID for a Canadian station, but couldn't be 100% sure.  Right now there's a song about "Those cowgirls".  Nope, that's CFRY Portage la Prairie in Manitoba.  I'll keep trying!.......Walt.