Re: [IRCA] Loop SW-NE

Hi Dennis,

I am like you, I like experimenting with antennas. I have since I was
about 15. I remember the thrill I got when I ran into the EWE antenna by
accident in 1981. I had no idea what I had made and I remember going to
Bruce Portzers GTG's and talking with Bruce and Nick about the antenna.
No one could understand the why it worked. People would just say, it
must be something coastal. Now of course he know. I used that antenna
for many years hearing so much great TP and DU DX, and I still have it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager