Re: [IRCA] Loop SW-NE

Walt,

Thats a good idea about two transformers.  Right now I have to switch the transformer to the SW before the DU's start.  My Northwest Ewe will acoss over the loop by about 3'.  The four corners of my backyard have masts and the wires criss-cross each other. That's why I have to take them down at sunrise because its such an eyesore

We have a dimmer light in the upstairs bedroom.  My wife knows not to dim the light when I'm Dxing.  It only puts out the noise when it's dimmed.

Dennis,