[IRCA] KHHO-850 NIGHT IBOC HEAD START

KHHO-850 Tacoma is on with IBOC as I write this at 11:25PDT Monday
night. Can't tell if they are on day power. I got up because of a
real rarity - thunder and lightning. I haven't seen a show like this
in the 11 years we've been here. Too much in the way of rain and
clouds to see the non-stop bolts but plenty of diffused light; we
could only hear them about 10% of the time so someone to the NW of us
is really getting the brunt of this. Bremerton? Port Townsend?

I actually got up to see if there were any tower hits but everyone is
on the air. A little KKOB under KTTH but nothing else of consequence.

As you might expect, 840 is all white noise; KPAM is there on 860 but
is unintelligible.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n