Re: [IRCA] WMRO DX Test QSL

> From: mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx (Patrick Martin)
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] Last season's WMRO DX Test
>
> Jim,
>
> Scott QSL'd their lp test earlier. I got a really
> nice vl from him. You
> might sent a f/up. Maybe you first report was lost.

Like Jim, I haven't been fortunate enough to receioved
a WMRO QSL either - in my case including a followup.

However, as mentioned before, there were some family
health difficulties Scott had been dealing with, so
that could the the reason (and a most understandable
one, too).

73 - JD Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL