Re: [IRCA] Eton E1 user reviews

Gil,

Gladly. Here is the url for a great resource:
http://mare.radio.tripod.com

If the site isn't active, let me know and I see what
else I can dig up. Also, I dusted off one of my 2010s
and found that the "Error.3" message could also be
generated by trying to turn the radio on with the
Master Power switch in the OFF position. BTW, I have
always experienced great battery life from the various
2010s I have owned.

I hope this helps.

73

Craig Barnes