[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Daytime Band Scan

Gary,

Really enjoyed your daytime band scan.  The two stations that caught my interest were KUGN & KOPT. It's amazing that KUGN can be heard at S-3 on your receiver.  That's about 220 miles as the crow flies. Yet KPNW is not received and they have 50 kw.  The same situation here with KUGN being stronger than KPNW.   KOPT also getting a nice signal up your way.  They really mess up KOHI's signal for about 2 hours after sunrise at this location.

Hope we can get a few more DXers to post a daytime band scan.  Thanks
for the posting Gary.

Dennis,
Vancouver, Wa