Re: [IRCA] Move of CFWB-1490 Campbell River BC to FM approved by must find another frequency

Re: [IRCA] Move of CFWB-1490 Campbell River BC to FM approved by must find another frequency

Deane,

Thanks for the update on CFWB 1490. I was wondering when they would be
moving to FM as their sister station CFCP moved a long time ago. I guess
CFNI 1240 is next. I am glad I QSL'd all of them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager