[IRCA] RR-1020 and WRTH-2007

At 05:03 PM 8/28/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>Charles,
>1020 is in Las Tunas in the province of Las Tunas in the eastern third of
>the country.
>Several years ago 1010 changed frequency to 1020 as a result of 1020 doing
>a relay test for
>Radio Marti.
>Jerry Kiefer

Jerry,

Thank you. At least it is on the official RR listing, but still listed as
1010. WRTH-07
is no help, but probably will never be until someone takes a positive
interest in up-
dating the Cuba data.

That isn't me because I have too many miles between me and Cuba to observe
correctly
what is actually going on MW there.

Few of you know that I essentially supplied all the Philippine data for
WRTH back in the
70s, but then I actually resided in the Philippines for some years.