Re: [IRCA] MW loggings from Masset, BC

Walt,

Some great Filipino stuff there. I have 1026, but I haven't logged the
999 before, Just Jakarta on 999 from SE Asia. It looks good for the
Fall. Taiwan on 1161 is common. I QSL'd one of the 10KW BCC stations
some years back and also a Feng Ming BC with 1 KW. I don't think I have
heard mainland China on 1161, Not that I can remember.  Great DX. I will
use in in an upcoming column.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin