Re: [IRCA] Cable work

On Sunday 26 August 2007 4:53:29 pm Craig Healy wrote:

> Oddly, it's called "poultry wire".

If it's the stuff I am thinking it is, about 1/4 inch squares openings, steel
wire woven together and dipped in molten zinc, they call it "hardware cloth"
out here.

I've used it a few times years ago when I needed a wide fat ground connector
from a radio shelf to a metal plate on a concrete floor. I was having RFI
issues and the setup took care of the feedback.

Rick Kunath