Re: [IRCA] Metal matching transformer box

Re: [IRCA] Metal matching transformer box

Rick,

I will have to use a bolt or plug in the hole and that should take care
of any issues. The trickness of the box varies. The cover has two screws
in it. It is just a conduit box that you would install a socket in a
house, but I covered it with a couple tricknesses of foil and then taped
it up well. The holes will not have any wires running through them, just
holes, but I will put some kind of plug in them to keep bugs out. I will
just have to remove the plug and shake the water out. I guess the inside
will be damp, but not much I can do about it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager