Re: [IRCA] 1610 Yakima HAR

Hello Dennis,

     That may be the one I hear occasionally at  night, because with skywave,
even 10 watts from eastern Oregon can be heard on a  clear frequency like
1610.  I'll try harder to ID it, because if it is  Pendleton, it would be my
farthest TIS DX so far.
     Also, I still use your daytime band scans very  frequently, like
Patrick's.  Most of the stations are the same here,  but a few of the locals are
different. The TIS stations, as you know,  change their messages frequently.
Castle Rock's TIS on 540 now has NOAA  weather, and the 530 and 1580 Chehalis
stations may have a different message,  now that the Rush Road (Milepost 72-76)
construction is completed.

                            73,  Gary