Re: [IRCA] WWBA-1040

I've been meaning to check this...finally remembered to do so...

At 2130 EDT today WWBA 1040 (a local for me) has Rusty
Humphries. I think he is the one usually on during this time slot.
His web site is www.talktorusty.com

They (WWBA) do something weird when they drop power at
sunset. Carrier goes off twice within a few seconds.
No idea why, unless they switch towers, then drop power
in a separate step.

Their night signal is crap. I have heard WHO through
them on many occasions. They advertise on-air their
streaming if "you can't hear WWBA at night".

73, hope this helps, Willis.         - Bob  in Tampah,  Flah

> k4ape wrote:
>
> > 1040   WWBA    FL   PINELLAS PARK               2150 16.08.07
> > "NEWS TALK 1040, WWBA...." THEY ARE RUNNING SOME TYPE OF TALK SHOW,
BUT CAN