From: "Chuck Hutton" <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] moisture proofing boxes

> Except for the fact that they keep sucking mositure out of the air and
eventually turn into a pasty, corrosive mess that eats up any metal in the
area.

> Someone posted their experience with silica pacs just a few weeks ago on
the topband list and it was not a happy story.

> Chuck> From: bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:13:21 -0400> Subject: Re: [IRCA] moisture proofing
boxes> > > > Well, the posters may have a good point. Maybe I should not
have been> > > so hasty to seal up that box.> > Before you seal it up, toss
in one of those dessicant packs labeled "Do Not> Eat". That should keep the
residual moisture locked up.> > Craig Healy> Providence, RI> >