Re: [IRCA] Electronics Pacific Northwest.

Re: [IRCA] Electronics Pacific Northwest.

Dennis,

Tukwilla, ah the good ol' days back in the 70s, when I used to make
monthly trips to Seattle to visit the Record Distributors. RCA, CBS and
a couple others were located in Tukwilla. I have not been there for
years, but I used to eat at a restaurant near the mall as I remember.
Gee, that was a long time ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin