[IRCA] coax update...

I tried something else. Just for giggles. I thought why not compare the
new roll of cheapie RG59 I had with the old RG6 . So I put the
termination cap on the end, ran the coax out the door over to the
antenna, connected the other end to the R8. Interesting. I found the new
RG59 to be slightly better than the old RG6. Not by much, but the lower
frequencies including 840 KSWB Seaside were weaker. The upper
frequencies were weaker too, but by less, like KAST 1370 was S8 instead
of S9. So I do need some new Quad coax that is for sure!. But at least,
I made an improvement.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin