Re: [IRCA] Electronics Pacific Northwest.

Re: [IRCA] Electronics Pacific Northwest.

Dennis,

I have never been over to Norvac, but I have spoke to them on the phone.
I know they are in Beaverton, but I don't know exactly where.  There are
few "good" places to buy electronics these days. Radio Shack is
expensive and some of their stuff is junk, but they are handy 4 miles up
the road. I stopped by there today to pick up a few things.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager