Re: [IRCA] Ants in my pants

Powell,

That sure does not sound like fun. No fire ants here, just the tiny
black moisture ants and a termite or two, mainly in the Fall. When I was
in New Orleans, I was walking through the old area and leaned up against
a wooden telephone pole to change the roll of film in my camera. There
were these arts brownish black that got on me,  and boy do those bite!
Those may have been fire ants,I don't know, but not fun.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager