Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] List of IBOC stations

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] List of IBOC stations

Patrick,

Not as up to date as I would like, but I do have a list at

www.amlogbook.com

fresh

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Paul,

I don't think it was a silly question, as I  did google it and I got the
same link you posted. However, I could not get it to work. Also the
link, you have to go by state. I was looking for a complete list of AM
stations. Also the last time I checked Ibiquity, it was out of date.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager

The first NRC/WTFDA joint  Convention is just around the corner!
Boise Idaho Labor Day Weekend 2007
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org for details