[IRCA] 1080 the last two nights

Hey all....I was wondering if anyone noticed the strong open carrier on 1080 for the last two nights.....over/under WKJK Louisville  each night.....I would guess maybe WWNL  Pittsburgh....only because it was so strong.....Any ideas ??     Also, I could hardly hear WBT last night....they may have been on a standby rig, while they get ready to turn on the waterfall.          73, Chris Johnson  K2FO   90 miles west of Charlotte