[IRCA] A Hour Of Talk This Friday on WABV-AM 1590

[IRCA] A Hour Of Talk This Friday on WABV-AM 1590

I've decided to do a 1 hour talk show Friday afternoon at 4pm here on WABV,
AM 1590.

The stream will be up and running then. I'll have it up about 15 minutes
before the show starts at 4pm. You can find it by logging onto our website
at http://www.wabv1590.com or just by coping and pasting the following link
into Winamp, Real Player or iTunes(it won't work in an AOL browers)
http://nyc04.egihosting.com:6230/listen.pls

I WILL be taking listener phone calls at (864) 366-9228 (WABV) during the
hour. If the content and guests/callers necessitate going more then an hour,
that will be my judgement call.  The station does have Caller ID, and will
not only be logging all numbers but recording all phone calls.

I welcome anyone who is seriously interested in discussing today's society,
radio or whatever may be on their mind as long as they can be semi
mature/adult about it. If you would rather not come on the air, you can also
email me, the address is info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a few things planned to discuss Friday afternoon. I may re-air the
show Sunday afternoon or sometime next week if anyone is interested. If you
want to call and discuss IBOC, HDTV, or whatever.. I welcome hearing from
you!

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.