Re: [IRCA] KXMG 1150 Noise

Hi Dennis,

Wow! S9+55 DB at 5 miles! I wonder if they are really on 63 watts, as I
can generally hear them most nights in the jumble. KAST is 5.9 miles
from me and they don't put that much signal in here even with the
beverage. All I can muster from them is S9+35-40 DB on any antenna and
they are running 1 KW.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin