[IRCA] Fw: [NRC-AM] [Fwd: WBT Charlotte HD Experiment 8/14/2007]

I thought that some of you would want to listen and reply to the folks at WBT....Should be interesting to see how much interference it causes to WTAM and KMOX.   73, Chris  K2FO   S.C.
----- Original Message -----
From: amradiolog@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:01 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] [Fwd: WBT Charlotte HD Experiment 8/14/2007]

Hi all

If you are on other lists, you may wish to post this there also...  I know
I have a snowball's chance, I have yet to hear WBT this century...

73

Wayne Heinen

Subject: WBT Charlotte HD Experiment 8/14/2007
From:    bwhite@xxxxxxx
Date:    Mon, August 13, 2007 1:34 pm
To:      amradiolog@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:      jdowd@xxxxxxx

Tonight 1110 WBT Charlotte, NC will be on the air at 12:00am E.T.
(Tuesday 8/14/2007) testing our HD signal.

If you have a way to pass this along to your fellow DXer's to listen
anywhere in North America.  We're curious to see if the analog signal
will still pick up as it skips through the night.

Please have those email me billwhite@xxxxxxx or our Chief Engineer
jdowd@xxxxxxxx

Thank You,

Bill White
Director of Programming & News
News/Talk 1110 WBT
1 Julian Price Place
Charlotte, NC  28208
704-374-3576
billwhite@xxxxxxx <mailto:billwhite@xxxxxxx>

Notice of Confidentiality:
**This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Lincoln National
Corporation proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Lincoln National
Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments
to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout. **
Thank You

The first NRC/WTFDA joint  Convention is just around the corner!
Boise Idaho Labor Day Weekend 2007
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org for details