Re: [IRCA] Grounds

Bill,

I am sure there is, but again at what point? I have so many ground rods
and copper wire buried, I wonder if adding more does any good? In tuning
across the dial a bit ago, I heard Aussie Sports on 891, probably 4TAB I
would guess.  But cx are far from good. So having more copper in the
ground probably would have little effect.  In my case in the Winter, my
ground system for the most point is under water. Infact at the
termination point of SW EWE, the past two Winters, the water level got
so high, the pot almost was under water. It was just above the water
table by a couple inches. There was 3-4 feet of water covering the whole
area out in the field. At that point, do I really need anymore copper in
the ground?  Right now in the middle of Summer the soil is still quite
wet. Not uncommon for the coast as we get rain year around. The water
table here is never too far from the surface. Even in Aug or September
(our dry months, if you can call them that. hi).

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager