Re: [IRCA] CHTO-1690 testing

Both tonight and last night I've noted a carrier just below 1690.7 khz,
presumably CHTO.   Never strong enough to produce any audio, but must
have been getting close at times, so but as Patrick notes, could be a
reasonable target for westerners with improved conditions.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta