Re: [IRCA] Daytime Band scan 08/05/07

Dennis,

     Thank you for your second daytime band scan from  Vancouver.  This one,
your earlier one, and Patrick's Astoria Band Scan are  all very useful and
helpful here.

     As soon as I can ID all the weak stations on my  own recently-purchased
R8 and MW550P,  I hope to have my own daytime band  scan ready from Puyallup,
WA.  The trickiest part are the HAR/TIS stations,  which keep moving around as
the construction season progresses.

                  73,  Gary