Re: [IRCA] Seattle Area DXers!

A prolific member of The Kaskey Family wrote:

> My daughter has a request.  She is moving to Seattle next month.  She
> wants to know how well KNBR-680 can be heard in Seattle in the
> evening....sundown to midnight?  She is a Warriors fan & hopes to be
> able to hear them on KNBR.

Don't forget that KGO used to show up in the rating books in Seattle
before KGNW-820 signed on. KNBR is almost as good. It is very potent
- and is even audible between midnight and sunrise as well... What
will your daughter be doing in Seattle? Is she a DXer?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop