Re: [IRCA] CHTO-1690 testing

By 10:00pm EDT, it's climbed to 1690.73 and the het is very strong.
Heard an English ID with call and a request for reports "if this
station is causing interference" giving a 416 area code number (I
didn't grab my pen fast enough to write it down). Anyone know the
contact information for the station?

Brett