Re: [IRCA] SOS in Morse code on the radio today

Re: [IRCA] SOS in Morse code on the radio today

Interesting - It's kind of surprising that their advertising department got
the Morse code right.  That's pretty good attention to detail for marketing
folks :)

This reminds me of something that happened a few years ago.  There was a DX
test on the east coast or maybe the midwest, on a fairly crowded channel.  A
station much closer to me on the same channel ran a commercial including
some Morse code which just happened to include 3 out of the 4 letters (in
sequence) from the testing station's call letters.  I thought we might see
a bunch of false reports from the west coast the next morning, but happily
we didn't (it would have been a pretty honest mistake).  I can't remember
which DX test this was now...

73, Tim