Re: [IRCA] glicknics

          I too was a big 'BZ listener then.  I had the pleasure of
meeting
2 of Larry's regular callers.
          Little Sean ( Sean Bacola ) from Wellesley I met at a shop in
Natic.                              He was the VCR triage man. He was one
of the nicest people I ever met &
an absolute laugh riot. Turns out his mother took care of my
great aunt who was a nun when she got old. Small world !
He moved to Ohio & I lost track of him.
          The old sea captain whos name I forgot ( crs ) I found
running a paddle wheel tour boat out of Groveland Mass.
on the Merrimack river. Said he also got on KMOX & a few other stations.
He was quite a character. Dont know if he is still around, good
chance he reached the check out counter by now.

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.