Re: [IRCA] Stating the obvious - IBLOCK/IBUZZ appears to be dead

Sidwellfriends@xxxxxxx wrote:
> _http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/_ (http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/)
>
> Greg (aka. PocketRadio, 700WLW, analogAMforever,  etc.)

None of which is your real name, obviously, and that's one of the
criteria we use here on this list when we're trying to have a civil
discussion about the future of radio.

And unlike the radio-info.com message boards, where you've pretty much
drowned out any rational discussion with your incessant posts that do
nothing but selectively pull quotes (often out of context) that happen
to agree with your pre-determined conclusion, you won't last very long
here if the only "evidence" you offer under cover of anonymity is a link
to your own blog postings, which are just more of the same ol' same ol'.

We also try to stay away from "IBLOCK" and "IBUZZ" and all the other
name-calling that often takes the place of intelligent discussion.

Yes, I'm signing this with my real name, as all of us here do.

Scott Fybush