Re: [IRCA] TIS coverage

Like the Fort Lewis WA TIS on 1500. According to reports from several
Puget Sound DXers, plus even the v/s of my QSL, they hardly even cover
Ft. Lewis. I find it amazing that I hear it as often as I do. I like
going after flea power TIS stations. They are fun to hear and most QSL
well too. I have even a couple 1 and 2 watters and even a couple 2 watt
carrier current ones, The Sacramento College and a Utah College. Most
are good verifiers too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin