Re: [IRCA] TP's season in Arizona

Dennis

So far I have heard no TP audio or carriers this year.  At this time of the year I have a lot of noise from t-storms.  I have been working on my ground for my EWE by adding water in the berm that is around the ground rods.  We also had close to 4 inches of rain in the last 10 days which sure is helping a lot so the ground is now working.  It stopped working two months ago with the very dry and hot weather that we had.  I am also working on a better ground for the receiver and I am adding a 10 foot copper pipe and 50 lbs of Bentonite.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ