[IRCA] DX logging: WSPC-1010, Albemarle, N. Carolina

[IRCA] DX logging: WSPC-1010, Albemarle, N. Carolina

1010 WSPC NC Albemarle (Stanly Co.): Logged @ 2000 7/28.
                           Local WELS, Kinston off the air for the third
                           consecutive day, leaving channel open for
                           daytime skywave. WSPC on top of channel.
                           Weather for Stanly Co., then ID: "Your
                            local news leader when....news breaks out,
                            and the best in news/talk....ten-ten,
                           W S P C, Albemarle." Then into Fox news.
                           Not in my 1986-2001 logs, and also my
                           first station for Stanly County. Logged
                           also before 1960 (and more exact logs)
                           from Indianapolis as WABZ. (CAT-NC)