From: bill kral <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IRCA  39-88-9 St Aug Fla Bandscan
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:46:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Mr New,Looking at your bandscan,I see that you
have left a few freqs out which would have incoming
signals in your area.You sent in a partial list to
save space and time I presume.or was there another
reason.Since it is a nightime scan it looks a little
incomplete.I would think that in your area you would
be getting signals on all AM freqs at night.If it were
not for the inclusion of distant stations in the
line-up it would look more like a day scan.It would be
interesting to see what all the other excluded
channels bring into that part of the country.I.ve
never been to Florida but I always imagined that even
daytime scans in that part of the state would show
something on every freq since your state is mostly
flat and marshy and surrounded by salt water therefore
letting signals travel hundreds of miles from most of
the stations in the state.Maybe you could send another
scan sometime showing everything that you left out of
this one to make the list complete. Thanks for this
--Bill in BC