[IRCA] So Cal partial bandscan

I thought I would scan across the first band on my HQ-180A with a 1 foot air core loop. It covers 540-1050. I also include 530 off my RS TRF.

Date: 7/28/2007, 12:20-1:00 PM PDT, Mission Viejo CA
? means I didn't hear an ID
32 stations total
I used to hear more but the noise level is too high

530    WNHV296    fair    LAX, terminal info
540    XESURF    good    English, San Diego's 5-40 The Zoo, country
550    nothing
560    IBOC slop
570    KLAC       excellent    AM 5-70, sports talk
580    IBOC slop
590    KTIE?        fair        talk
600    KOGO    good    AM 600 kogo (like pogo), talk
610    KAVL?    poor in IBOC slop
620    XESS?    good    Spanish, ESPN Deporte Radio
630    nothing
640    KFI?    excellent    talk
650    nothing
660    KGDP?    poor, a surprise here, will listen more
670    KIRN?    good    Persian?
680    nothing
690    XETRA?    excellent    Spanish
700    IBOC slop
710    KSPN?    excellent    Sports talk
720    IBOC slop
730    IBOC slop
740    KBRT    excellent    Religious
750    IBOC slop
760    KFMB    fair in IBOC slop    Talk Radio 7-60, talk
770    IBOC slop
780    IBOC slop
790    KABC    excellent
800    XESPN?    fair in IBOC slop    English, sports
810    nothing
820    nothing
830    KMXE?    excellent    talk/Spanish sports
840    nothing
850    XEZF?    weak    Spanish music
860    XEMO?    good    Spanish
870    KRLA?    excellent    talk
880    nothing
890    nothing
900    KALI?    fair    Spanish
910    noise (should be KECR El Cajon)
920    noise (should be KPSI Palm Springs)
930    KHJ?    excellent    Spanish music
940    nothing
950    XEKAM?    excellent    Spanish talk
960    KIXW?    good    talk
970    KNWZ?    fair in IBOC slop    talk
980    KFWB?    excellent    news
990    IBOC slop
1000    KCEO?    fair    talk
1010    sideband slop
1020    KTNQ?    excellent    Spanish talk
1030    XESDD?    fair    Spanish
1040    KURS?    good    AC
1050    KCAA    good    talk
1050    XED?    poor    Spanish, songs